High Quality Aji/Jp L-Theanine N-Acetylneuraminic Acid / L-Theanine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $80 US $60|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LTN
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- State: Solid
- Color: White
- Sample: Available
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
- Function: Nutritional Therapeutics
- Type: Chemical Reagent
- Volatile: Not Volatile
- Form: Powder
- Trademark: Fraken
- Specification: Export
- HS Code: 29241990
DL-Theanine: CAS No is 34271-54-0
Product Name: L-Theanine CAS#: 3081-61-6
Molecular Formula: C7H13N2O3 Molecular Weight: 174.2
|Appearance||white crystals or crystalline powder||white crystalline powder|
|Specific Rotation [α]20D||+7.7 - +8.5°||+8.14°|
|Solubility (1.0g/20ml water)||clear colorless||conforms|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.3%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.2%||0.10%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb)||≤10ppm||complies|
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g||conform|
|Mould & yeast||≤100cfu/g||conform|
L-theanine, also named N-ethyl-glutamine, with CAS No. 3081-61-6 and formula of C7H14N2O3, is a amide compound in white or off-white powder with melting point of 214-215° C, is easily dissolved in water, and has an incense of burned sugar and a taste of monosodium glutamate.
L-theanine in nature only exists in tea plants accounting of 1%~2% of dry tea in free state, and is the main amino acid in tea accounting of some 50% of free amino acids. L-theanine is essential to human body, which can not synthesize and shall be supplied externally.
Since ancient time, it has been thought that drinking tea may relax tension of human being, but theanine in tea really plays the role and endows tea with the flavor and outstanding relaxation effect. In modern time, human being endures various spiritual tensions, and tea may enable human being to relax.
Even if it has been known that L-theanine may improve flavor of tea, more important roles have been found by recent years' research:
1. Lowering blood pressure: Adjustment of blood pressure mainly relies on catecholamine(CA)and 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), and L-theanine may lower the level of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT). Rat experiments have demonstrated that L-theanine may obviously lower blood pressure; The higher the dose, more obvious the lowering effect. However, rats with normal blood pressure do not have any lowering effect of blood pressure, which has demonstrated that L-theanine may only have lowering impact of blood pressure on rats with high blood pressure.
2. Sedation: It is well known that tea contains caffeine having excitation, but human being during tea drinking feels relaxation, sedation, and at ease. It has been proved that it is due to the action of L-theanine.
3. Improvement on Learning Capability: L-theanine has outstanding impact on release or reduction of such neurotransmitters as dopamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), which are closely relevant to memory and learning capability, and it has demonstrated that L-theanine has impact on memory and learning capability. Japanese research has showed that L-theanine feeding to rats is adsorbed by intestinal tract and transferred to liver an brain by blood, and after it enters the brain it increases dopamine, the neurotransmitter in brain mitochondria, which is the precursor of adrenalin and noradrenalin, and plays an important role in exciting neuron in brain. Animal experiments have showed that L-theanine has positive impact on memory and learning capability.
4. Relaxation: In general, cerebral cortex of animals and human being may produce weak brain waves, which may classified as α , β , δ , and θ Waves in accordance with its frequency, and each wave is connected to a certain spiritual state and α Wave is relevant to relaxation. Some experiments have showed that, forty minutes after absorption of L-theanine, α Wave has been evidently detected in the brain surface, which shows that L-theanine may accelerate the generation of α Wave and induce human being into relaxation.
N-Acetylneuraminic Acid, also named Sialic acid, NANA
Molecular formula: C11H19NO9
CAS No. 131-48-6
Molecular formula: C8H15NO6
CAS No. 7772-94-3