High Quality Sorbic Acid & Potasium Sorbate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,000 US $4,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PTS
- Type: Soy Sauce Preservatives
- Resource: Inorganic Chemical Preservatives
- Form: Powder
- Trademark: Fraken
- Origin: China
- Composition: Potassium Sorbate
- Effect: Bacteriostatic Agent
- Color: White
- Sample: Available
- Specification: FCC
Molecular Formula: C6H7KO2;
Molecular Weight: 150
1. Our technicians have been engaged in the production of this product for about 20 years and accumulated rich exprience;
2. Appearance: Pure white and brilliant lustre;
3. The main product is columnar granule with a size of 1.2mm, 25kg/carton; Every 20' container can contain 14mt. Moreover, we supply powdery and spherical granule according to the clients' requirements;
4. The intrinsic quality indexes are strictly accordance with FCCIV standard.
Uses: It is mainly used to inhibit the growing of microbe in food.
In the daily living, it can be used to prevent the mildew for soy, wine, edible vinegar and salted vegetables. Only adding 0.1 percent into them, you will find that their taste is better.
In freezing and cold storing foods, especially fish and shrimp, soaking them in the solution of potassium sorbate(0.3%) for 30 seconds, they can keep their original and individual taste.
Adding potassium sorbate to man-made cream and salad oil can prevent sourness and bubble because of fermenting.
If you add potassium sorbate into pastry, biscuit and bread, they will be of better tasty!
The meat which added the potassium sorbate can be store more a week than before.
Potassium sorbate is the potassium salt of sorbic acid, chemical formula CH3CH=CH-CH=CH-CO2K. It is a white salt that is very soluble in water (58.2% at 20 ° C). It is primarily used as a food preservative (E number 202).  Potassium sorbate is effective in a variety of applications including food, wine, and personal care products. While sorbic acid is naturally occurring in some berries, virtually all of the world's production of sorbic acid, from which potassium sorbate is derived, is manufactured synthetically.
Characteristics: Colourless crystals or a white crystalline powder
Water: ≤ 0.5%
Heavy Metals(as Pb): ≤ 10ppm
Melting Range: 132-135° C
Residue on Ignition: ≤ 0.2%
Sorbic acid, or 2, 4-hexadienoic acid, is a natural organic compound used as a food preservative. It has the chemical formula C6H8O2. It is a colourless solid that is slightly soluble in water and sublimes readily. It was first isolated from the unripe berries of the rowan tree (Sorbus aucuparia), hence its name.
Arsenic (as AS): ≤ 2ppm
|Content||Assay(C 6 H 3 O 2 K)||99.0-101.0%|
|Acidity or Alkalinity||≤1.0%|
|Heavy Metals(as Pb)||≤10ppm|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%|