High Quality Colistin Sulfate / Colistin Sulphate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14 US $12.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CLS
- Component: Microorganism
- Pharmacodynamic Influential Factors: Combined Medication
- Color: White
- Trademark: Fraken
- Origin: China
- Varieties: General Disease Prevention Medicine
- Type: The First Class
- Storage Method: Moisture Proof
- Form: Powder
- Specification: EP
CAS No.: 1264-72-8
Purity: 99% min
Properties: A white or almost white powder. Stinkless, bitter and hygroscopic, frelly soluble in water, slightly soluble in methanol and ethandal, Insoluble in acetone, enther, etc. Its free base is slightly soluble in wather. Stable under pH Value 3-7.5
Indications: For use and dosage: Mix throughly with feed at a gradient scale. The recommended dosage level for, swine is 2-40g(under two months of age), is 2-20g(under four months of age), chickens is 2-20g. Basis on 100% active Colistin sulphate.
Potency (dried substance): Not less than 19, 000 IU. /m
Storage: To be stored away from light in a cool and dry place
Remards: Colistin Sulphate 1Ug=30Units(potency)
Precautions: 1) The drug should be prohibited during layering period.
2) Do not use in combination with aureomycin, terramycin, bacitracin and olaquindox.
3) When used for acute enteritis, rate of use shall be twice the maximum limit of the dose above.
4) Dispose of in accordance with corresponding environmental regulations.
White or almost white powder
Meets EP specification
4.0 ~ 6.0
Loss on drying
-63° ~ -73°
Sulphate (dried basis)
16.0% ~ 18.0%
Content (Dry basis HPLC)
|Potency (Dried basis)|