GMP Certified Lincomycin HCl Injection/Lincomycin HCl Premix//Lincomycin Hydrochloride Soluble Powder
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-100/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 11% & 30%
- Form: Liquid
- CAS No.: 859-18-7
- MW: 443
- Color: Colorless
- Dosage Form: Oral Liquid
- Trademark: Fraken
- Origin: China
- Type: Diagnosis & Injection
- Odor: Odorless
- Mf: C18h34n2o6s.HCl
- Einecs No.: 212-726-7
- for Animal: Fowl
- Function: Antibacterial Drugs
- Specification: GMP
The action mode of lincomycin hydrochloride is the inhibition of protein synthesis at the bacterial ribosomal 50s sub-unit level by blocking the extending of peptide chain. It has good antibacterial activity on gram-positive bacteria and anaerobe, including staphylococcus aureus, streptococci, pneumococcaus, anthrax bacillus, swine mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, swine mycoplasma hyorhinitis, swine mycoplasma articular capsule, leptospira, fusobacterium, peptococcus, clostridium tetani, clostridium perfringens. This product is immediately absorbed after injection and distributes well internally, reaching effective level in most tissues.
Functions: This product is a type of antibiotic, used to treat infections caused by gram-positive bacteria as well as mycoplasma and swine treponema.
Notice: Avoid co-using with chloromycetin, erythromycin, kanamycin and albamycin. Forbidden for rabbit, horse and ruminant.
Adverse effect: Speedy injection may cause high blood pressure, cardio-pulmonary function abeyance, or gastrointestinal reaction
Indication: Porcine streptococcus disease:
1. Streptococcosis of new-born piglets: Joint swelling, difficulty standing (arthritis-type); Purple skin patches (lose blood); Waving head, unresponsive (brain type).
2. Breast-feeding and post-weaning piglets streptococcosis ataxia, a circular motion, side, shivering, like limbs for swimming and paddling (meningitis type); Difficulty in breathing, loss of appetite or no waste. Chronic arthritis, acute temperature increase in sudden death.
3. Multiple porcine swine streptococcus sepsis of fattening pig: Whose temperature could amout to 42° C, purple hypogastric and suggestible erythema, loss of appetite or no eating; Some can lead to sudden death. After dissection, splenomegaly fibrinous pericarditis, pneumonia or lung abscess, arthritis can be seen.
4. The conditions caused by sow streptococcus disease, such as wry neck ataxia (with otitis or meningitis), mastitis, endometritis, abortion, etc.
5. The conditions caused by boar streptococcosis: Swelling, inability to mount; Testicular swelling, loss of libido, dead sperm, oligospermia or azoospermia. Some temperature can rise up to 40-42° C.
Sheep mastitis: Breast swelling, redness, fever or hard, with pain; Reduced milk yield, milk thin, yellow, mixed with serious blood; Temperature rise, loss of appetite or no waste. Sometimes there are floccus milk or curd block. In severe cases, gangrene can see the breast, skin or nipple loss.
Livestock endometritis, vaginitis: Vaginal discharge gray, brownish yellow, red brown viscous or purulent discharge, a foul smell and are often accompanied by floccus.
Usage and dosage: Deep intramuscular injection, intravenous infusion or oral administration. For cattle, horse, 0.05-0.1ml/kg body weight, for pigs, sheep, deer, horse, calf 0.1-0.15ml/kg body weight, once each day, 2-3 days for a course.
Package: 10ml/20ml/50ml/100ml or as your request.
Storage Situation: Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container. Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
Delivery: Within two weeks after receiving your prepayment.
Service we can provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. After shipment, keep sample for 3 years
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
To get more information, just feel free to contact with us. Thanks.
Qingdaofraken international trading Co., Ltd
Address: RM1005 post mansion yan'an three road, qingdao, China
Tel: 0086 532 83899718
Fax: 0086 532 83623236