High Quality Gsh L-Glutathione Reduced
|1-24 25-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $400 US $350 US $320 US $300|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GSH
- Color: White
- Type: Antioxidant
- Specification: Food Grade
- HS Code: 29309090
- Resource: Natural
- Source: Yeast
- Trademark: Fraken
- Origin: China
1. Standard: JP
2. Content: 98-101%
3. Packing: 25kgs/drum
4. Function: Antioxidant
A. Assay: 98.0%~101.0% L-Glutathione Reduced
B. Assay: 8%, 15%, 50% yeast extract containing rich L-Glutathione.
A. Glutathione is a non-protein sulfhydryl tripeptide compound formed by glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine through peptide bond condensation. It is an active short peptide with wide usage.
B. Glutathione is soluble in water, dilute alcohol, liquid ammonia and dimethyl formamide, but insoluble in ethanol, ether and acetone. The solid of glutathione is relative stable and its aqueous solution can easily be oxidized in the air. Function is listed as follows:
(1) Food ingredients, for its flavorful and nutritional function.
-Biscuits, baked goods.
-Meat improve agent that used in meat and fish products.
-Soft drink, fruit juice.
(2) Healthcare supplement for enhancing immunity, anti-aging use.
(3) Feed ingredients (aquiculture and pet food, etc.), for enhancing immunity and nutritional function.
7. GSH Clinical Application
There are a large number of documents about GSH clinical application, which indicates the curative effects in following fields:
1) GSH's effect on hepatic diseases: It can treat virus hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, NAFLD, hepatocirrhosis, and DILI, etc.
2) Renal diseases;
3) Protective action to drug-included renal and hepatitis
4) Acute pancreatitis systemic inflammatory response syndrome;
5) Cure diabetes mellitus and DPN;
6) Adjuvant drug in antineoplaston;
7) GSH cures age-related eye diseases;
8) GSH's protection to intestinal trace;
9) GSH cures anaphylactoid purpura;
10) Treatment to neonatal HIE;
11) Sharing with anticancer drugs: Recently, it arouses increasing concern from clinical experts to restrain the side effects of anticancer drugs and strengthen curative effect and host resistance in combination of anticancer drugs;
12) Detoxication: GSH has detoxication to intoxication of medicine, food, heavy metal and carbon monoxide;
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant and detoxifying compound consisting of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Produced in the liver, glutathione assists with detoxifying xenobiotics and heavy metals, neutralizes hydrogen peroxide, maintains the integrity of blood cells, and helps transport amino acids across cell membranes. It aids in the breakdown of oxidized fats and is necessary for carbohydrate metabolism. Glutathione is also involved in metabolizing insulin and regulating blood glucose levels. This hypoallergenic formulation has been specifically designed using the active, reduced form of glutathione for maximum benefit.
L-Glutathione Enriched Yeast Extract
L-Glutathione Enriched Yeat Powder
To get more information, just feel free to contact with us. Thanks.
Qingdaofraken international trading Co., Ltd
Address: RM1005 post mansion yan'an three road, qingdao, China
Tel: 0086 532 83899718
Fax: 0086 532 83623236
white crystalline powder
about 185 o C
Clarity and color of solution
clear and colorless
-15.5 o ~-17.5 o
Loss on drying
Residue of ignition