High Quality Low Pesticide White Ginseng Root & Red Ginseng Root
|FOB Unit Price:||US $150 US $120|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GS
- Medicine Property: Regulating The Flow Of Qi
- Form: Solid
- Storage Note: Mildew Proof
- Trademark: Fraken
- Specification: First Grade
- HS Code: 121190
- Type: Crude Medicine
- Dosage: Take Orally
- Part: Root
- Color: White, Red
- Transport Package: 20kgs/Carton
- Origin: China
Red ginseng root
White ginseng powder
Red ginseng powder
White ginseng slice
Red ginseng slice
American ginseng root
American ginseng powder
American ginseng slice
Latin Plant Name: Panax Ginseng
Common English Name: Ginseng
Part of Plant Used: Root
Nature: Slightly warm
Taste: Sweet, slightly bitter
Meridians Entered: Spleen, Lung, Heart
This herb is used in formulas to treat almost any kind of deficiency. Ginseng is renowned for tonifying Original Qi, which supplements all the other types of Qi. Ginseng has so many therapeutic uses that it is easier to list the few things for which is it is contraindicated (see "Cautions in Use" below).
Traditional Usages and Functions:
Powerfully tonifies original Qi; Tonifies Lungs and benefits Qi; Strengthens Spleen and tonifies Stomach; Benefits Yin and generates Fluids; Benefits Heart Qi and calms Spirit.
1. Stimulates physical and mental activity especially in tiredness and weakness;
2. Increases stamina and endurance; 3. Enhances overall health and validity; 4. Stimulates the endocrine glands, 5. Acts as antioxidant and anti-aging supplement; 6. Prevents cancer cell from developing to other internal organs and improves the immune system.
Cautions in Use:
Do not use Ginseng where there is deficient Yin with heat signs, damp heat or excess heat patterns, or ascending Liver Yang. Do not use when high blood pressure is present, or if there are beginning symptoms of an exterior condition such as the common cold. Overuse of ginseng can lead to headache, insomnia, palpitations, or increased blood pressure.
The root is most often available in dried form, either whole or sliced. Ginseng leaf, although not as highly prized, is sometimes also used. Folk medicine attributes various benefits to oral use of American ginseng and Asian ginseng (P. Ginseng) roots, including roles as an aphrodisiac, stimulant, type II diabetes treatment, or cure for sexual dysfunction in men.
Ginseng may be included in small doses in energy drinks or herbal teas, such as ginseng coffee. It may be found in hair tonics and cosmetic preparations, as well, but those uses have not been shown to be clinically effective.
|Name||Dried white ginseng root|
|Botanical Source||Stem and root of the Panax ginseng C. A. Mey.|
|Part Used||Dry root|
|Drying Method||Wind heat|
|Particle Size||NLT100%Through 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 12.0%|
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. After shipment, keep sample for 3 years
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
To get more information, just feel free to contact with us. Thanks.
Qingdaofraken international trading Co., Ltd
Address: RM1005 post mansion yan'an three road, qingdao, China
Tel: 0086 532 83899718
Fax: 0086 532 83623236