Chlorhexidine Gluconate solution 20%
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 20% Solution is a broad spectrum bacteriostatis antiseptic agent, oral care agent, disinfectant, cosmetic biocide, and preservative.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is mainly available in OTC products to clean and prepare the skin before surgery and before injections in order to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infections. These products are available as solutions, washes, sponges, and swabs
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Antiseptic Skin Cleanser
|Appearance||For colorless or light yellow almost|
transparent slightly sticky liquid
|Residue on ignition||Not more than 0.1%|
|Clarify degrees||Colorless transparent|
Application: For antisepsis of hands and surgical sites as well as local skin antisepsis prior to injection or infusion
Broad spectrum of microbicidal efficacy
Fast acting and long lasting effects
Gentle on skin
Composition: 1% Chlorhexidine gluconate + 70% Ethanol
Bactericidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal and virucidal (HBV, HIV, HCV, Herpes, Influenza)4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate Medical Hand Sanitizer
- Widely recogized and applied
- Hand wash prior surgery
- Long lasting effect
- Emollient ingredients for skin protection
Application: For surgical scrub, hand wash and pre-operative skin preparation.
Composition: 4% Chlorhexidine gluconate
Microbiological properties: Bactericidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal and virucidal (HBV, HIV, HCV, Herpes, Influenza)
Packaging: 1L/bottle, 2.5L/bottle, 5L/bottle
1. Surgical hand antisepsis: Wet hands and forearms with water, scrub with product and rinse thoroughly (a separate nail cleaner may be used). Scrub for additional 3 minutes with 5ml of product and rinse thoroughly under running water. Dry with sterile towel.
2. Preoperative skin preparation: Wet site of skin preparation with water. Apply product to surgical site and scrub for 3 minutes. Continue with skin preparation in accordance with standard procedure. Dry with sterile towel.Chlorhexidine Gluconate Oral Rinse
Chlorhexidine gluconate oral rinse is an oral rinse containing 0.12% chlorhexidine gluconate in a base containing water, etc, and is a near-neutral solution (pH range 5-7). Chlorhexidine gluconate is a salt of chlorhexidine and gluconic acid and is a germicidal mouthwash that reduces bacteria in the mouth. It is used to treat gingivitis (swelling, redness, bleeding gums).
a.Reduces gingival inflammation and bleeding
b.Provides antimicrobial activity during oral rinsing
c.No changes in oral microbial ecosystem
Application: For oral hygiene
Microbiological properties: Pyogeniccoccus, enteropathogenic bacteria, pathogenic yeast, hospital infection common bacteria
Foam Hand Sanitizer
Application: For hand washing
Composition: Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.18%-0.22% (W/V), surfactant, water-soluble lanolin, olive oil, vitamin E
Microbiological properties: Enteropathogenic bacteria, pyogenic coccus
Packaging: 236ml/bottle, 500ml/bottle, 1L/bottleHand Antiseptic / Hand Wash
Type: Rinse Free, Rinse Free Lotion, Rinse Free Gel, Form Rinse Free
Composition: Ethanol, Chlorhexidine gluconate, etc.
Storage Situation: Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container. Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
Delivery: Within two weeks after receiving your prepayment.
Service we can provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. After shipment, keep sample for 3 years
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
To get more information, just feel free to contact with us. Thanks.
Qingdao fraken international trading Co., Ltd
Address: RM1005 post mansion yan'an three road, qingdao, China
Tel: 0086 532 83899718
Fax: 0086 532 83623236